Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunday Show Success!


A big thank you to everyone who stopped by the show in Victoria yesterday to peruse and buy my new prints, the new "How Things Work" books and all my doodles in general. We had a lot of fun and met a lot of great folks!


 It was fun seeing the new cloth banner up, and getting the positive reaction to the new work displayed around us.


My work might be on newsstands and in bookstores across North America, and on computers around the world, but when it comes right down to it's so much better to get instant feedback from someone face to face.

  

 For everyone who couldn't make it to the show a reminder that all my prints and a few selected pieces of original art (more to come soon) are available at my brand-new Etsy store. And look for future announcements on upcoming appearances. There's talk of an upcoming Con that I might be guesting at. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment